Horse Creek Golf Course
City of Dora
Grounds Crew and Maintenance – Full Time
- Grass Cutting
- Weed Eating
- Tree Trimming
- General golf course labor
- Other related duties as directed by supervisor
- Ability to work outside in extreme temperatures
- Previous Golf Course Experience a Plus
- Musts be available to work early morning shifts as well as some weekends.
- State employee retirement
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after probation period
- 12 Paid holidays
Must pass drug screening and criminal background check.
Apply at Dora City Hall or Horse Creek Golf Course during normal business hours.
Contacts: Don Cummings – Golf Course Manager at 205-648-1499
Stacy Turner – City Clerk at 205-648-3211
Applications will be accepted from April 28, 2023 until May 5, 2023
The City of Dora is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V