City of Dora
Horse Creek Golf Course
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work outside in extreme temperatures
- Flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the Golf Course
- Previous Golf Course Experience a Plus
- Greets and assists guests
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery
- Prepares and cleans carts for guests
- General Golf Course Labor
- Performs additional assignments as directed by supervisor.
Must be available to work various shifts including afternoons till closing and
Must be able to pass background checks to include drug screen, background,
Applications will be accepted August 8, 2023 through August 18, 2023.
Apply at the Golf Course or Dora City Hall during normal business hours.
For more information contact Don Cummings at 205-648-1499 or Stacy Turner at 205-648-3211.
The City of Dora is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V