- State Retirement
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Snack Bar: cooking and serving (including alcoholic beverages), cleaning grill and dining room areas
- Cashier/Clerk Responsibilities
- Washing off golf carts and putting them on charge
- Helping with all duties around clubhouse
- Must be 21 years of age, or older
- Good customer service skills
- Cook experience preferred
- Ability to work outside in extreme temperatures
- Basic Computer Skills
- Previous Golf Course Experience a Plus
Must be available to work various shifts including evenings and weekends.
Must pass drug screening and criminal background check.
Apply at Dora City Hall or Horse Creek Golf Course during normal business hours.
Applications will be accepted October 4, 2023 through October 14, 2023.
Contacts: Don Cummings – Golf Course Manager at 205-648-1499
Stacy Turner – City Clerk at 205-648-3211
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer