Two Seasonal Positions
City of Dora
Horse Creek Golf Course
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work outside in extreme temperatures
• Flexible in meeting the varying scheduling needs of the Golf Course
• Previous Golf Course Experience a Plus
• Greets and assists guests
• Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery
• Prepares and cleans carts for guests
• General Golf Course Labor
•Performs additional assignments as directed by supervisor.
•Must be available to work various shifts including some afternoons till closing,
as well as some weekends.
•Must be able to pass background checks to include drug screen, background,
Applications will be accepted May 9, 2022 through May 19, 2022.
Apply at Dora City Hall or deliver to the Golf Course during normal business
For more information contact Don Cummings at 205-648-1494.
The City of Dora is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.